Stephen W. Bradford, DMD, PA,
is a graduate of The University of Alabama and Louisiana State University with a Specialty Certificate in Orthodontics. He has practiced in Palm Beach Gardens since 1991 and in Jensen Beach since 2009. One of his greatest honors was in 2002, when he received the Dale B. Wade Award from the American Board of Orthodontics for clinical excellence.
Dr. Bradford is a Board Certified Orthodontist. By participating in continuing education year round, he is able to stay current with the latest technology and orthodontic treatments. His patients deserve the best, and continuing education allows him to provide the best results with more options for his patients. He is a member of several professional associations, including:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Association of Orthodontists
He serves on the advisory board for Ormco, the largest research and manufacturing company in orthodontics, and has also served on the national level for The American Association of Orthodontists Services Council.
- After completing his undergraduate studies at the University of Alabama, Dr. Bradford was distinguished as a Phi Beta Kappa graduate receiving a Bachelor of Science degree with Cum Laude honors.
- He attended dental school at the University of Alabama, where he graduated in 1989 with honors with a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree. His other scholastic honors include memberships in Omicron Kappa Upsilon and Omicron Delta Kappa. He was also the recipient of an Alumni Honors Scholarship and Distinguished Military Graduate awards. Dr. Bradford also received the Department of Operative Dentistry’s “Best Clinician” award
- Dr. Bradford recently started the Palm Beach Chapter of Smiles for a Lifetime, a national organization consisting of orthodontists who want to give back to their respective communities by offering orthodontic care to children in need.
He has served as president of both the North Palm Beach Dental Society and the North Palm Beach Rotary Club as a Paul Harris Fellow. Dr. Bradford has also served on the Advisory Boards of St. Mark’s Episcopal School and the Ritz Carlton Club. Currently, he serves as a member of the Board of Advisers for Seacoast National Bank. Dr. Bradford is also a past chairman of Northern Palm Beach County’s Children’s Dental Health Care Month. Additionally, Dr. Bradford is a member of the Super Schulman Group, a prestigious North American orthodontic study group. He resides in Palm Beach Gardens with his wife, Lei Ann and they are the proud parents of three adult children. He enjoys travel, golf, snowboarding, woodturning, boating and quality time with his family.