Smile for a Lifetime Foundation is a charitable non-profit organization that provides orthodontic care to individuals who may not have the opportunity to acquire assistance.
Launched in 2008, Smile for a Lifetime Foundation aims to reach individuals with financial challenges, special situations and orthodontic needs. The Foundation sponsors the orthodontic care of hundreds of patients each year.
Smile for a Lifetime Foundation has participating orthodontists throughout the U.S. Each chapter has its own local Board of Directors who choose patients to be treated by the Foundation.
These documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have Adobe Reader already installed on your computer, click the Adobe logo above to download.
Here are some helpful guidelines in applying for braces through Smile for a Lifetime Foundation:
- Letters of Recommendation are mandatory. Please do not submit more than two letters, and limit each recommendation letter to one page each. Please type or print clearly with black ink (no pencil).
- Your attached photo of the applicant’s teeth must be clear.
- Your application, letters of recommendation and photos will not be returned to you and will become property of Smile for a Lifetime Foundation.
- The applicant must be a resident of the area served by this Chapter of the Foundation (Palm Beach County).
- Return your completed application, letters of recommendation and photo to :
11380 Prosperity Farms Rd., Suite 117
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Phone: (561) 694-3006